If you can’t watch Atlanta Falcons take on the Seattle Seahawks at the Georgia Dome tomorrow, consider a luxurious alternative.
Atlanta Boat Show officials plan to broadcast the Falcons vs. Seahawks game throughout the show room on Saturday. This means attendees will get to lounge on a yacht while watching the NFC divisional playoff game beginning at 4:30 p.m.
The 55th Annual Progressive Insurance Atlanta Boat Show started yesterday and ends Jan. 15 at the Georgia World Congress Center.
- What time is the Falcons vs. Seahawks game, what channel, live stream
- Five quick things to know about Saturdays Falcons vs. Seahawks
- Falcons-Seahawks: Why Atlanta wins the mascot battle hands down
General admission for the Atlanta Boat Show is $14. Children, 15 and younger, are admitted for free.
Wear a Falcons jersey and receive a $10 concessions voucher.
In addition to displaying and providing an opportunity for attendees to purchase boats, gear and accessories, the Atlanta Boat Show also features a Kids’ Zone, seminars and more.
Take a look at some off the sailboats, powerboats and yachts that are on display at the show at Atlantaboatshow.com.
- Ludacris to perform at Atlanta Falcons halftime, but social media wants Future
- Things to do near the Georgia Dome this weekend